Complexity Explorer Services
Use computational models and advanced analytics to model complex, adaptive systems.
What is it About?
- their enterprises and it's ecosystem
- business models and markets
- organisations and IT-systems.
Who we Work For
- Executives wanting to use computational models and advanced analytics to make better decisions about the future of their enterprise.
- Internal business modeling and enterprise analytics departments.
- Executives wanting to establish an internal modeling practice.
What Are The Next Steps?
- Join our Business Prototyping Toolkit Meetup, where we regularly talk about how to to build and run simulation models using System Dynamics and Agent-based Modeling. Read more …
- Book a computational modeling workshop. Our computational modeling workshops are designed to provide the jump start you need to become a computational modeling expert or to build an internal computation modeling practice. Read more…
- Book a complexity exploration lab. The goal of our Complexity Exploration Lab is to build a causal simulation model of your enterprise and its ecosystem, taking a "complex systems approach". Read more…
Our Service Offering
Our "Business Prototyping" Approach is Collaborative, Agile And Scalable
Why Business Prototyping is Useful
Check Out Our Work
Exciting projects that illustrate our work.
We have long standing partnerships with makers of tools for enterprise architecture, transformation management and enterprise analytics.
Let's Explore Complex Systems Together!
Our workshop on computational modeling will provide a great start to your complexity exploration journey.
Book a Computational Modeling Workshop
Kick-start your computational modeling effort: an intensive sprints leads you from initial ideas to an initial computational model of your enterprise.
Book a Complexity Exploration Lab
Tailor a computational modeling team to suit your needs: Data Scientists & Management Scientists.
Hire a Computational Modeling Team
Training AI to Play The Beer Distribution Game
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - 2 hours - English
How to use a simulation model to train AI to play the beer game, using BPTK and a reinforcement learning approach.
Modeling Growth Strategies For Professional Service Firms
Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 2 hours - English
In this meetup, we will tackle the problem of modeling growth strategies for professional service firms from a computational perspective, using the Business Prototyping Toolkit.
Introduction to Dynamic Modeling With BPTK
Wednesday, February 23, 2022 - 18 hours - English
Learn how to build System Dynamics and agent-based simulation models using BPTK.
Featured Blog Posts
Read our featured blog posts and stay up to date with new technologies and best practices.
A Simple Python Library For System Dynamics
Oliver Grasl - Monday, October 1, 2018
An overview of how to build a System Dynamics model using the BPTK-Py framework
COVID-19 And The SIR Model
Stefanie Schröck - Saturday, April 4, 2020
An exploration of the COVID-19 pandemic using a simulation based on the SIR model
Training Artificial Intelligence to Play The Beer Game
Oliver Grasl - Sunday, May 31, 2020