Complexity Explorer Services
Use computational models and advanced analytics to model complex, adaptive systems.
What is it About?
We use visual models, computational models and advanced analytics to help our customers to explore, redesign and transform the complex systems they are concerned with:
- their enterprises and it's ecosystem
- business models and markets
- organisations and IT-systems.
Who we Work For
Our clients are:
- Executives wanting to use computational models and advanced analytics to make better decisions about the future of their enterprise.
- Internal business modeling and enterprise analytics departments.
- Executives wanting to establish an internal modeling practice.
We use state-of-the-art technology to build computational models and analytical apps that help our clients to explore, re-design and transform their business.
What Are The Next Steps?
There are a number of ways you can get to know us:
- Join our Business Prototyping Toolkit Meetup, where we regularly talk about how to to build and run simulation models using System Dynamics and Agent-based Modeling. Read more …
- Book a computational modeling workshop. Our computational modeling workshops are designed to provide the jump start you need to become a computational modeling expert or to build an internal computation modeling practice. Read more…
- Book a complexity exploration lab. The goal of our Complexity Exploration Lab is to build a causal simulation model of your enterprise and its ecosystem, taking a "complex systems approach". Read more…
Our Service Offering
Our "Business Prototyping" Approach is Collaborative, Agile And Scalable
Business prototyping is about experimenting with new ideas and strategies in a risk free environment: to do this, we first build a "prototype" or "enterprise" digital twin" of your enterprise and its ecosystem.
We then use that prototype to explore the consequences of new business ideas, strategies and designs before realising them in practice.
Because all assumptions are encoded in the model and relevant data can be ingested in near real-time, our prototypes can be used to explore alternative scenarios on the fly and make automated decisions in real-time.
Our approach ensures that all stakeholders are involved right from the beginning: we start small, iterate fast and deliver results quickly.
Why Business Prototyping is Useful
Business prototyping is useful because it lets you capture complex situations in their entirety, using the right mix of qualitative and quantitative models. You can then use those models to experiment with new ideas and strategies.
Check Out Our Work
Exciting projects that illustrate our work.
We have long standing partnerships with makers of tools for enterprise architecture, transformation management and enterprise analytics.
Let's Explore Complex Systems Together!
Please get in touch – we would love to find out whether our model-driven, analytical approach could be useful for the challenges you are facing.