Consultant / Business Analyst
Are you looking for a new challenge in the area of business analysis? Do you love new technologies, analytical tasks and taking initiative?
- Within the scope of transformation and IT projects, you form the interface between business and IT.
- Together with the business experts, you analyze the processes of our customers and develop proposals on how modern IT can be used to make these processes even more customer- and user-friendly.
- You translate the customers' wishes into specifications for internal and external IT service providers.
- You develop solution designs and conduct workshops and presentations independently.
What we Expect From You:
- You are open and communicative and enjoy working with people.
- You are interested in modern (information) technology and the economic benefits that can be achieved with it.
- Using your analytical and conceptual skills, you find solutions independently and always seek a balance between perfectionism and pragmatism.
- Your working style is characterized by commitment and initiative, as well as a careful and goal-oriented approach.
- You are quick on the uptake and can quickly find your way around a new technical environment.
- You can present ideas and concepts clearly and have a good command of spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) and presentations (e.g. Miro, PowerPoint).
- Furthermore, you enjoy working your way into new applications and technologies.
- You are fluent in German and English.