Data Evangelist Services
Automate your data pipelines, turn data into valuable information and make better decisions at all levels of the enterprise.
What is it About?
Who is it For?
How do we do it?
What Should I do Next?
Our Service Offering
More Value From Data
- Identify key data sources.
- Design data pipelines to turn those data sources into valuable information.
- Automate data analysis to help you make better decisions faster.
- Build computational models and simulations that help you to explore your business and analyze "what if" scenarios.
- Design and implement monitoring systems that measure the performance of your enterprise in real-time.
- Design and implement data analysis and data governance processes.
Check Out Our Work
Exciting projects that illustrate our work.
We have long standing partnerships with makers of tools for enterprise architecture, transformation management and enterprise analytics.
Start Transforming Into an Analytical Enterprise
Mastering The Complexity of Digital Transformation
Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 2 hours - English
How to set up a creative process that leads from new business ideas right down to defining the IT landscape needed to implement those ideas and how to manage the complexity of that process.
Prototyping Business Models And Market Strategies
Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 2 hours - English
How to solve "transformational" problems in uncertain, mission-critical situations.
Master Transformation Complexity
Monday, November 29, 2021 - 18 hours - German
Transforming an enterprise feels like rebuilding an airplane while in flight. Learn how to do this (for enterprises) here.
Featured Blog Posts
Read our featured blog posts and stay up to date with new technologies and best practices.
Using Simulations to Train And Test Machine Learning Applications
Dominik Schröck - Monday, March 18, 2019
An overview of how to monitor long-standing simulations and use the data for machine learning purposes
Training Artificial Intelligence to Play The Beer Game
Oliver Grasl - Sunday, May 31, 2020
A brief introduction to agent-based modeling and reinforcement learning, illustrated using the Beer Game
Dominik Schröck - Tuesday, November 12, 2019